We are now offering “Library to go” services! To get the books you want from the library follow these steps:
- REQUEST – Go to our online catalog and place a hold, or call, email, or message us on social media with your desired items, authors, or subjects. Maximum 5 items per patron, 1 pickup a week
- SCHEDULE – We will contact you when your items are ready for pickup and schedule a time for you to come to the library.
- PICKUP – Your bag of items will be on a pickup table in the front entrance of the library labeled with your name. Please keep a distance of 6 feet between you and others coming to pick up their items.
- ENJOY – You now have library materials to enjoy!
- RETURN – You may return your items in the outside dropbox during library hours. Please note that your items will not be checked in for 72 hours, so your account may still show them for a few days.
- REPEAT – Get some more great things by repeating the process
Contact us at 785-263-3082 or at 785-263-1303 for the Children’s Department
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Building is Not open to the public at this time.
Please DO NOT put donations in the dropbox! We are not accepting donations at this time.